Chad M. Vanderhoef
Mr. Vanderhoef is an associate attorney based in the Tampa office and his practice focuses on international tax planning including corporate inversions, debt-equity classification, and dividend equivalent payments and compliance matters. Mr. Vanderhoef’s background also includes experience in regulatory compliance and litigation matters.
Mr. Vanderhoef received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of North Florida, and his Juris Doctor from the Wake Forest University School of Law. In 2015, Mr. Vanderhoef received his LL.M in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center. While earning his LL.M, he completed an externship with Sutherland Asbill & Brennan, LLP in Washington, D.C.
Areas of Practice
- International Tax Planning
- Offshore Account Compliance
- Florida, 2014
- District of Columbia, 2017
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- LL.M. (in Taxation) - 2015
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2013
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- M.S. Finance - 2008
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
- B.B.A. (Finance) - 2005